Happy birthday to a dear friend!To my friend, may your dreams come to pass, and may success follow your life for eternity to come Happy birthday!Happy birthday to such a fabulous friend!
Happy birthday to a female friend of mine
Happy birthday to a female friend of mine- 30 Happy birthday to a special one A friend at all times, both in lack and in plenty I appreciate our friendship and I hope we never fall out Happy birthday to my friend extraordinaire 31 The fact that you're always by me gives me strength Happy birthday to a wonderful friend with a heart of gold 32 I will always be around you at all times19/3/19 In good times and bad, I'll always be by your side Happy birthday friend!



The good news is that if you forget mine next year I'll forgive you Happy Belated Birthday!I can't tell you how happy I have been since you came into my life, my dear new friend!Have a blast my dear friend This day belongs to you
Have lots of fun and enjoy your day!Send this colorful, sparkling card to your friends, family members and loved ones to Thinking Of You On Your Birthday Send this beautiful birthday card to your near and dear ones wishing them on their Especially For You Send these beautiful flowers ecard on his/ her birthday Happy Panda Dance On Your BirthdayWell,Its a good thing that you don't want to spoil your friendship It seems u have a beautiful heart with full of love n care but mind you dear!
Happy birthday to a faithful friend 3 Happy birthday to a friend who has been there since aeons You have lived a special life and your presence I likened to being touched by an angel Happy birthday, dear friend 4 She is bright like a shooting star and has been there like a rock of many ages Happy birthday to a friend from way back11/5/15 Funny Birthday Wishes for Friends A good friend in life helps to bring happiness to your life and they help make the journey worth living and I couldn't ask for a better friend in you Happy birthday To a friend who is always there to help others, I hope you know how many people love you today Happy birthday, celebrate bigThe passing of time didn't change you You remained the most beautiful person I ever knew Happy birthday my dear friend!



Aclk Sa L Ai Dchcsewixh4hp3p 0ahwiinukhwruadcyababggj3cw Sig Aod64 3usek7imjqfvr2vfyzzo1 Fnzza Adurl Ctype 5


0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿